The original of these Terms has been executed in the Japanese language and the English version thereof shall be deemed to be a translation, which shall have no legal force or effect.
Our SNS Account
- Our Official Account shall be as follows:
- YouTube: Marubeni Brand Channel - Marubeni Official YouTube Channel
- facebook: Marubeni Official Page
- LinkedIn: Marubeni Official Page
- Our Official Account is operated by the Company.
- The Company will transmit various types of information through Our Official Account including, but not limited to, information relating to our products and services and our approach to business.
- The time period in which the Company posts information on Our Official Account is weekdays from 9:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, the New Year holiday from 12/29 to 1/3, and any other holidays as determined by the Company). Nevertheless, there may be times outside of the above time period that the Company posts information.
- Our Official Account may be terminated or deleted without prior notice.
Comments or Replies to Posts
The Company will not reply to any post or comment from Users on Our Official Account.
Access to Basic Information
If a User uses Our Official Account, the User is deemed to permit access to his or her published information (account or profile information published by the User including, but not limited to, his or her name, profile picture, gender, network, user ID, friend list, etc.).
If the Company determines that any aspect of the User Content posted by a User falls under any one of the following items, the Company may, without the consent of the User, take measures deemed necessary by the Company including, but not limited to, blocking activities such as accessing or posting comments on Our Official Account or deleting the User Content.
- Impersonating any third party, including the Company (for the purposes of items 1) – 11) and 13) of this section, the term “Company” includes any officer or employee of the Company);
- Infringing on the privacy of any third party by identifying, disclosing or leaking any personal information without the consent of such third party;
- Acting in a way that causes, or may cause, any disadvantage or damage to the Company or any third party;
- Discriminating against or insulting, defaming, libeling or slandering the Company or any third party;
- Insulting any product or service of the Company or any third party, or posting or transmitting any false information regarding any product or service;
- Political activities, political campaigning, religious activities or any other activities similar thereto;
- Posting or transmitting any harmful computer program, etc.;
- Infringing on the copyright or any other intellectual property right of the Company or any third party;
- Posting or transmitting any information, etc. that constitutes or induces, or may constitute or induce, any crime;
- Activities that are inconsistent with, or may be inconsistent with, any law, statute or public order and morals;
- Activities not based in fact that cause a misconception regarding any partnership or cooperative relationship with the Company or any third party, or activities that cause a misconception that the Company or any third party acknowledges, guarantees, supports or recommends a linked site;
- Providing a link in a manner that harms the clarity of the content of Our Official Account by using an improper frame link, etc.;
- Posts by a User for the purpose of affiliation, promotion or advertisement (including cases where a person is taken to a site not operated by an SNS-operating company and the purpose of such site is affiliation, promotion or advertisement);
- Activities unrelated to the intent of Our Official Account; or
- Any other act deemed improper by the Company.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or integrity of any information including, but not limited to, the content of Our Official Account, posts, comments, photos or videos.
- The Company shall not have any liability for User Content.
- The Company shall not have any liability for any damage arising from a User’s use of or the unavailability of Our Official Account.
- The Company shall not have any liability for any problems arising among Users or between a User and any third party with respect to Our Official Account.
- Intellectual property rights, including copyrights in and to posted User Content, shall belong to the User who posted such content, provided, however, that the User shall, by such posting, grant to the Company a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive right to refer to and use (including processing, making extracts of, reproducing, publishing, translating and slightly amending) such User Content without notice to the User, and agree not to exercise any intellectual property rights, including copyrights or an author's moral rights, against the Company.
- The Company shall not have any liability for any SNS that may have the same name as ours, other than Our Official Account.
- The Company shall not have any liability for any statement by any person who uses a false identity.
- Because Our Official Account is operated using the system of each SNS-operating company, the Company cannot answer any question about the operations of such system. In addition, the Company cannot answer any question regarding each SNS-operating company’s site, the function of any software or application provided by each SNS-operating company or any third party, or usage methods or any other technical questions.
Handling of Personal Information
The Company shall obtain personal information from Users only in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy set forth by the Company（http://www.ddwoman.com/en/privacy/）
Amendment of these Terms
The Company may amend these Terms without prior notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This contract shall be governed by the laws of Japan and the Tokyo District Court of Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance over all disputes.
Please use the “Contact Page（http://www.ddwoman.com/en/contact_form/）” on our official website for any inquiries or comments with respect to the Company and Our Official Account.